COME JOIN NICS
|STEPS TO APPLY|
|Choose your program|
|Read admission criteria|
|Know the critical dates|
|Apply online or submit the forms on the given address|
|Submit admission documents|
ONE YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN THE FOLLOWING MAJORS:
- Media Studies
- Fashion & Textile
- Interior Design
- Hospitality Management
1) MEDIA STUDIES:
- Direction & Production
- Light, Camera & Post Production
- Short Film-Making
- Photography & Photoshop
- Graphic Design
2) FASHION & TEXTILE
- Fashion Design
- Textile Design
3) INTERIOR DESIGN
4) HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- Hotel Management
- Culinary Art
- Minimum 50% marks in FA/ FSc. Or O Levels.
- Age limit : Maximum 35 years
- Both genders are encouraged to apply.
CHECKLIST OF REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:Applicants must submit complete online application form on or before 31st October, 2016; 5:00 pm (Pakistan Standard Time).The deadline to submit all supporting documents along with the proof of payment of
Admission Application Processing .A completed application form constitutes submitting the following documents on
or before the stipulated deadline: Attested/certified copies of complete Academic
Transcripts & Certificates of:
- Matric or O Level – 9th and 10th grade complete results;
- FA/ICOM/FSc/ICS complete result of FA/ICOM/FSc./ICS first year result (final exam
- A’ Level complete result or grades for any A’ Level subject(s) completed or A’ Level
first year results (in case the A’ Level final exam of three principal subjects has not
been taken as yet).
- International Baccalaureate (IB) complete result or International Baccalaureate first
year complete results (in case the IB final exam has not been taken as yet);
Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC, Pakistan (for applicants who have completed their
degrees other than FA/FSc/ICS/ICOM/A’ Levels or IB; Four passport size pictures with
white background; Copy of CNIC/B-form of both the applicant and the parents. Proof of payment:
- A bank draft in favor of National Institute of Cultural Studies
- a confirmation email of an online banking transaction
- (In case the money is submitted in cash in the accounts department) Copy of NICS letterhead
showing that the fee has been submitted
Applicants are required to send a copy of payment proof along with all other required supporting documents as ONE PACKAGE on or before the stipulated deadline.
Applicants must print and paste this on the envelope containing their supporting
documents before sending it to the NICS Admissions Office:
Applications or documents received after the stipulated deadline will not be
processed. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide correct and timely
information to the Admissions Office. Applications without complete and correct
information or documents will not be considered for admission.
All information submitted through online application should be supported by the provision
of copies of relevant transcripts and certificates. Any information will not be considered
valid if an official proof/document is missing.
The Institute reserves the rights to change dates and deadlines for admission.
Please keep informed of any changes by visiting www.nics.pk periodically
as well as the NICS application site.